|Galbi & Namul Sandwich, |
"I feel too lazy to cook" Sandwich. So yummy.
Were you with us for our fun food-and-mixer meetups like Making of Bulgogi Sandwich, Gimbab Rolling contests, Mandu Fest, Korean Tea Ceremony and Namul Experiments? (If you attended the February Workshop, believe it or not, you had a sandwich with Korean flare!)
A couple of years ago Jamie hosted Mandu Fest, and everyone had a wonderful time! She's hosting another fun event in March - Korean Taco and Movie Day. And you're invited!
Please RSVP in advance so that we can have ingredients and the kitchen ready. Seating is limited. So the confirmation will be first-pay-first-serve basis.
UPDATE: March 7, 2012
The event is full, we are no longer taking RSVPs.Sorry that if we cannot add you to the event this time, or you missed this event. Thanks for showing your interest; we will do this again!
UPDATE: March 1, 2012|
The event is full, and we are now taking Waitlist only. IMPORTANT: Please do not, I repeat, do NOT pay unless you hear from us confirming that you are in. We won't be able to issue full refund. Thank you!
To be added to the waitlist, please email us (see below). If you're a member of our meetup site, RSVP on the site to be added to the wait list.
See you soon!
EVENT HOSTESSJamie Jin Santos
Saturday, March 10, 2012
12 noon - 4 pm
- The host will be at the door at 12 noon to greet you in.
Private residence in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Please RSVP to receive the address with enrollment confirmation by 6 am on the day of the event.
- 12:00 noon: Korean-themed Taco
- 2:00 pm: Movie
- 불고기 타코 (Bulgogi Taco)
- 매운 돼지고기 타코 (Spicy Pork Taco)
- 생선 타코 (Fish Taco)
- Drinks provided (water and soda).
POTLUCK: Feel free to bring additional food, desserts and/or drinks to add the festivity to this meetup! If you let us know what you will bring, it will help us even more organize this event.
- ALCOHOL NOT ALLOWED: It's the venue's policy. Thanks for your cooperation.
- ALLERGIC OR DIETARY RESTRICTION?: We will provide you with lists of ingredients and/or answer your questions.
RSVP & PAYMENT DUE DATEThursday, March 8, 2012, 6 PM
- We must buy ingredients and drinks in advance. So your early RSVP is much appreciated.
HOW TO RSVPPlease read RSVP & No-Show Policy.
MEETUP MEMBERS: please RSVP on the event page, answer a couple of questions, pay, and you're all set.
ALL OTHER MEMBERS: Please email following information to KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com.
- Email subject: RSVP - KLCX/KoreanLA March Second Saturday
- Full name(s)
- ID if you are member of group on line
- Number of guest(s). you can bring up to 1 guest.
- Your mobile number where we can call and/or text in case there's a change.
- Pay, and you're all set!
RECEIVE E-MAIL CONFIRMATION: You will receive e-mail confirmation in 24 hours.
- $22 if you haven't cleared your previous no-show status.
- All cost goes into the venue rental, ingredients and supplies. So even if you don't eat, the money's still due.
HOW TO PAYTo maintain the book as transparent as possible, we do not accept cash. Thank you.
- If you're a member on our Meetup site, please go to the event page to RSVP and make a payment.
- If you have a PayPal account, please help us save on transaction fees. Send the fund to KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com and choose "Gift" or "I'm sending money to family or friends."
- If you don't have PayPal or Meetup account, credit card payment is available. Please click "Donate" below to make your payment.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds offered if:
About 80% of the amount you paid will be returned due to transaction fees charged by merchant services (meetup,com, PayPal, Amazon, SquareUp, Intuit, etc.) We have no control over these fees. Thanks for your understanding.
- the Meetup is cancelled
- you can cancel at least 3 day(s) before the Meetup
Payments you make go to the venue, not to Organizer, instructor or staff who organize this event.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT
ADDRESS, MAP & PARKING, and all other information will be e-mailed to you no later than 6 am on the day of the event.
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL. We are meeting at a private community property. The host will be at the door at 12 noon to greet you in.
IF YOU ARE LATE, please call the host (number to be provided) or the Director's Office.
QUESTIONS?Click here and e-mail us!
Official Calendar: announced
On Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/koreanlanguageandculture/t/f20163ac158d14fa