Meet the Hostess and Ticket Coordinator of this event, Theresa Tong. The awesome Theresa has been in charge of ticket coordination since our 2009 KMF outing (thank you, Theresa!)
Please read the following CAREFULLY so as not to miss any details.
Tickets sell out FAST, and I say this with extreme urgency! Please RSVP yesterday.
LAST-MINUTE SALES: We have 2 tickets available in our group! Please click here to see if the tickets are available. We will get back to you ASAP!
RSVP for Pre-Concert Picnic! Your RSVP helps us know how much food and drinks we need to bring! Details here.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Pre-concert Picnic at 3:30 PM (Pick up your tickets!)
5:15 ~ 10ish PM: Concert!
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
3:30 PM - Meet & Greet. Click here for details and to RSVP.
This is the only time you will be able to pick up your tickets from Ticket Coordinator.
5:15 PM - Walk to the Bowl and get ready to go nuts over K-pop entertainers.
Please be make certain to arrive before 5 pm and pick up your ticket(s). We won't be able to wait for you outside - it's quite a walk from the entrance to the seat and use will-call for you to pick up tickets.
TICKETS & SEATING
There's no guarantee that we will sit together unless we buy tickets together. To sit together and have fun, we will buy group tickets in stages. To get a group discount, we need at least 15 person per purchase.
We will be ordering tickets on following dates:
(1) Thursday, March 29, 2012
(2) Thursday, April 5, 2012.
You must RSVP and pay beforehand, or your order will not be placed.
ARE YOU BRINGING A GUEST? We will not be able to switch around seats later, so if you are bringing guests, please RSVP/pay for them too!
See below for RSVP/pay instruction.
At this time, we are shooting for the cheapest ticket, i.e. $20. But we expect them to be sold out by March 29. So for now, we will be buying the next grade, $25-seat. Hence, the current due is $29.
$25 ticket + $2.50 convenience fee by KMF/Koreatimes + $1.50 transaction fee by PayPal/Meetup/Credit Cards = $29If we can buy cheaper seats, then the difference will be returned back to you.
If tickets we want sell out before we could buy them, we will buy next available tickets, and you will pay the difference (don’t worry, we will ask you first).
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Not our rule, but it's the KMF's rule. If your plan changes, you have an option to sell your ticket to someone else. You are buying tickets from Korean Music Festival, not from us.
RSVP & PAY INSTRUCTION
(1) E-mail following information to: KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com
The new 2nd due date to RSVP/pay is
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Copy and paste the following into your e-mail body and type your replies.
- Contact Phone
- Ticket Price You're paying
- How many tickets you are ordering
(2) Pre-pay. (Required)
To maintain the book as transparent as possible, we do not accept cash. Thank you.
- If you're a member on our Meetup site, please go to the event page to RSVP and make a payment.
- If you have a PayPal account, please help us save on transaction fees. Send the fund to KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com and choose "Gift" or "I'm sending money to family or friends."
- If you don't have PayPal or Meetup account, credit card payment is available. Please click "Donate" below to make your payment.
(3) Receive email confirmation from us.
(4) We will not risk mailing you tickets; we don’t want them to be lost in mail! Please come early as noted above to pick up your tickets in advance.
DIRECTION & OTHER INFORMATION
- Click here to contact Theresa Tong, Event Hostess & Ticket Coordinator
- Click here to reach Zeanie Yoon.
- About 2012 Korean Music Festival, visit: http://koreanmusicfestival.com
----- Short URLs
Official blog: http://ow.ly/9Se0c
Official meetup: http://www.meetup.com/KoreanLA/events/47225922/
On Facebook: LINK
On Twitter: LINK