Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear friends and members of KLCX/KoreanLA,

I want to thank you for being a part of KLCX and KoreanLA. I know you have many groups and instructors to choose from. I thank you for choosing KLCX/KoreanLA and make it your "Korean Home."

I also want to thank all the volunteer staff for your hard work. Hosting events and classes is a lot of work. Your leadership is deeply appreciated. I hope you feel as proud as I am of KCLX/KoreanLA and how far we've come.

We pledge that we will continue to support you in exploring and having fun with Korean language and culture. Please let us know of your suggestions; we will do our best to make them happen. Please remember, all members are eligible to host your own events upon meeting a couple of qualifications.

Thank you sincerely. And Happy New Year!

Zeanie Yoon, friends & staff
at KLCX and KoreanLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve a right to remove any comments that are deem to be inappropriate and at moderators' discretion. Thank you.

/* BEGIN GOOGLE ANALYTICS /* END GOOGLE ANALYTICS