Fit for a Korean Noble
(well, close enough.)
|~ 더도 말고 덜도 말고 한가위만 같아라 ~|
We are also inviting members of EnglishLA (English for Busy People in Los Angeles), a group of native Koreans who are learning and practicing English language.
What is so special about this dine-out event? We will have Hansik (한식 | 한정식), which is a modern version of traditional course-meal the nobles and the riches had way back when in Korea. This is not a do-it-youself tabletop Korean BBQ, folks!
So come join us!
*** Read the announcement thoroughly and follow the instruction ***
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Koreatown, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Please RSVP and prepay to receive e-mail confirmation and address.
Only 14 seats!
(Subject to expansion if we have enough demands.)
- Please read RSVP/No-show policy
- RSVP deadline #1: Thursday, September 8, 2011
(Money due by Friday morning)
RSVP deadline #1: Wednesday, September 7, 2011(Closed)
HOW TO RSVP:
To make certain all the money matters are handled with transparency, we have following steps in place for most of social events we host. Please follow these steps carefully.
Step #1: Click here and email following information:
- Subject: RSVP for the KLCX 2011 Hangawi 2011 Dine-out & Mixer
- Your full name
- Member ID or number, if applicable, and the group you belong to: (e.g. Facebook, meetup, Google or Yahoo Groups, E-mail notice subscriber, WOM, etc.)
- Your mobile phone number in case we need to contact you. If your phone cannot receive text messages, please make a note "No text message"
- Number of guest(s) up to 1
Step #2: Before you pay, receive an email, saying that you are in.
If you don't hear from me in 12 hours, we didn't receive your email! Please re-send a high-priority email or call us.
Step #3: Make your payment by due date/time indicated in the email.
We ask your understanding that if you don't pay by due date, we may have to assume you're forfeiting your seat(s), and we may move up next person(s) on waiting list in your place.
Step #4: Receive the address of the place we're meeting.
Prepayment of $34 per person is required as we must order food in advance.
(Gratuity included, alcohol and soda not included)
HOW TO PAY:
- If you have PayPal account, please send your money to KoreanLanguageAndCulture@gmail.com.
- If you don't have PayPal account, click the button on the right and pay with your credit card.
- Members on meetup can pay via meetup.com
Because we must order food in advance, we will not be able to refund the money should you change your RSVP status.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS?
Click here to contact us.
See you there!